About Physiotherapy clinic in Bengaluru
ReLiva ensures some of the best physiotherapist in Bengaluru are available to treat your pain conditions at a physiotherapy clinic near you!
If you are in Bengaluru and searching for physiotherapy near by, go for the Physiotherapy Specialist for pain relief and effective recovery. Locate a Physiotherapy clinic near you for your physiotherapy treatment: (Click to know more about ReLiva Physiotherapy Clinic near you in Bengaluru)
- Physiotherapist in Basavanagudi
- Physiotherapist in Indiranagar
- Physiotherapist in Bellandur
- Physiotherapist in J P Nagar
- Physiotherapist in Electronic City
- Physiotherapist in Koramangala
- Physiotherapist in HSR Layout
- Physiotherapist in Sarjapur Road
Avail Pain management and physiotherapy treatment with certified, specialised and experienced physiotherapist. ReLiva ensures there is always a lady physiotherapist at its physiotherapy centre for women’s health issues.
- Back pain physiotherapy and Joint pain treatment for Arthritis, knee pain, shoulder pain etc
- Sports physiotherapy for tennis elbow, ACL reconstruction, dislocation etc
- Neuro physiotherapist for rehabilitation after paralysis, stroke, cerebral palsy, neuralgia
- Treatment of spondylosis, sciatica, cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, bulging disc, multiple sclerosis etc
- Post-operative Physiotherapy for knee replacement (TKR) and other surgeries
- Orthopaedic physiotherapy for issues like lower back pain, fibromyalgia, knee pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, heel pain etc.
Our patients have rated us 4.8/5 Stars. Scroll down to read what they are saying about their treatment experience with ReLiva.
Request a callback
Bengaluru Physiotherapy FAQs
Best physiotherapist in Bengaluru?
ReLiva is a physiotherapy specialist and ensures advanced physiotherapy treatment is given to all patients with a team of highly qualified, certified and experienced physiotherapists, making them some of the best Physiotherapist in Bengaluru. Clients highly rate their experience with ReLiva physiotherapist in Bengaluru - giving us a 4.8/5 star rating.
How can our Physiotherapist in Bengaluru help you?
Our physiotherapists heal patients either in our fully equipped physiotherapy clinics in Bengaluru at various locations or in the comfort of their homes. They assess, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan which varies depending on the patient’s needs. A physiotherapy session is usually around 45 minutes, depending on the criticality of the problem. Our experts help with basic and advanced movement exercises to improve the patient’s mobility.
Can I request for lady physiotherapist in Bengaluru?
If you are a woman and would like to take your physiotherapy treatment with a lady physiotherapist, ReLiva ensures lady physiotherapist is available at all its centers in Bengaluru for your comfort during treatment.
Why do Physiotherapy Exercises?
Physiotherapists use exercise therapy to strengthen the muscles of patients and ensure muscle function is at an optimal level. Physiotherapy exercises have been medically proven to be one of the most effective ways to prevent and reduce pain. It also helps to restore a balanced emotional mental state which is crucial for holistic treatment. As per the condition of each patient, Physiotherapists incorporate an appropriate dosage of daily exercise to aid rehabilitation of patients. These exercises range from single to high-level postures which help repair the body internally.
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healing method focused on mobility. Physiotherapists help patients regain mobility, as far as possible. They assess, diagnose and treat disabilities. From back pain, neck pain, knee pain, and ligament issues to Parkinson’s, Paralysis, Cerebral Palsy, and more, our physiotherapists can heal both chronic and acute problems at home.
How to prepare for a Physiotherapy session?
Physiotherapy sessions are designed to help the patient recover faster whether it is a one-time injury or a chronic illness. Here are a few tips to ensure you make the most of your session during your treatment in Bengaluru.
– Wear comfortable clothing. Ensure you do not wear clothing which impedes your movement as your physiotherapist will need to evaluate your joint stability and movement
– Speak to your Physiotherapist on what exactly are your areas of pain and what level of function you would like to achieve through your sessions
– Provide your physiotherapist with information such as how the pain started, what is the nature of pain and for how long you have been facing the problem.
ReLiva's Physiotherapy Clinics in Bengaluru
BENGALURU : Locate a ReLiva Physiotherapy Clinic Near You
Physiotherapy Patient Experiences
I came to Reliva for Physiotherapy regarding slipped disc. This place is very friendly and the doctors treating me are very apt and able. Cost wise too, it is very economical.
When I first came for physiotherapy I had a very bad pain in my back and knees. I have got a pain relief of about 95 percent and I'm very happy; I can even walk without any support. The pain that I was suffering with, has decreased drastically and the change in my posture is also noticed by others. I will recommend Reliva to everyone.
I injured my left knee while playing football, because of which I was experiencing pain and swelling in my left leg. It was very difficult for me to stand and walk and do normal activities. After long search on Google for best physiotherapy centre I came to know about Reliva Physiotherapy. I am very happy to share that under the treatment of experienced and expert Physiotherapy doctors of Reliva, my 90% pain and swelling has gone and I am back to my normal life.