Stroke & Paralysis: Recovery is possible
Physiotherapy based recovery for Stroke & Paralysis
- Focused approach for impairments due to stroke, brain or spinal cord injury
- ReLiva is the right partner - with competent therapists and a wide network of fully equipped clinics
- Our Rehab Program is targeted towards mobility and eventually regain voluntary movement for activities of daily life
- You decide where to take the treatment :
- Your Home, or
- Our clinic, once patient recovers enough
Mr. Rao was bed-ridden and had hit a plateau in recovery after stroke. Her daughter got her to ReLiva and was delighted to see him start walking soon enough.
"She (ReLiva therapist) has treated my father with paralysis but she has also taken care of other aspects too. She has encouraged him, counselled him whenever required and done all things necessary for his overall development."
Read more about Neuro Rehab
Request a callback
Mr. Birender, caregiver
Akshata, Care giver
Laxmi Devi, Stroke fighter
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a healing method focused on mobility. Physiotherapists help patients regain mobility, as far as possible. They assess, diagnose and treat disabilities. From back pain, neck pain, knee pain, and ligament issues to Parkinson’s, Paralysis, Cerebral Palsy, and more, our physiotherapists can heal both chronic and acute problems at home.
How can we help?
Our physiotherapists heal patients either in our fully equipped physiotherapy clinics or in the comfort of their homes. They assess, diagnose, and develop a treatment plan which varies depending on the patient’s needs. A physiotherapy session is usually around 45 minutes, depending on the criticality of the problem. Our experts help with basic and advanced movement exercises to improve the patient’s mobility.
Why do Physiotherapy Exercises?
Physiotherapists use exercise therapy to strengthen the muscles of patients and ensure muscle function is at an optimal level. Physiotherapy exercises have been medically proven to be one of the most effective ways to prevent and reduce pain. It also helps to restore a balanced emotional mental state which is crucial for holistic treatment. As per the condition of each patient, Physiotherapists incorporate an appropriate dosage of daily exercise to aid rehabilitation of patients. These exercises range from single to high-level postures which help repair the body internally.
How to prepare for a Physiotherapy session?
Physiotherapy sessions are designed to help the patient recover faster whether it is a one-time injury or a chronic illness. Here are a few tips to ensure you make the most of your session
– Wear comfortable clothing. Ensure you do not wear clothing which impedes your movement as your physiotherapist will need to evaluate your joint stability and movement
– Speak to your Physiotherapist on what exactly are your areas of pain and what level of function you would like to achieve through your sessions
– Provide your physiotherapist with information such as how the pain started, what is the nature of pain and for how long you have been facing the problem
We provide Physiotherapy services in: